"Who Is Eligible to Receive the IPPE?
Effective for dates of service on or after January 1, 2009, Medicare provides coverage of the IPPE for all newly enrolled beneficiaries who receive the IPPE within the first 12 months after the effective date of their Medicare Part B coverage. However, only beneficiaries whose first Part B coverage period began on or after January 1, 2005 are eligible for the IPPE. This is a one-time benefit per Medicare Part B enrollee."
Here's a link to the chart: http://www.cms.hhs.gov/MLNProducts/d...I_IPPE001a.pdf
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join