I was able to print out updated/revised/deleted 2009 ICD-9 codes from the CMS website. I would imagine it would have updated/revised/deleted CPT codes on that website as well. I don't know what your most current code books are. I have noticed previous year code books from a used bookstore that caters to our local University. One of our local insurance companies also offers code books for an extremely reasonable price.
I feel so bad (and frustrated) for you! I hope this information is a little bit helpful.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join