Please advise for Urology coding:
Pt in supine position and sedated. 0.35 sensor wire was passed up to the left kidney. The 6 open tipped catheter was placed. Retrograde pyelogram was done. The 7 french by 30 ml stent was placed under fluoroscopy. Stent was in good position. The procedure was terminated.
52234 and 52332???
Thanks for any advice!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join