Does anyone know what CPT codes to use for Commercial Insurance substance abuse counseling for individual and out patient services. Services are provided by a Licensed Counselor. Currently I bill H0004 and H0005 for Texas Medicaid only, wondering if Comerical Insurance recognize these codes. Could 90801, 90806, 90853 be used. I currently use these codes to bill the behavioral health portion of our services.
I would really appreciate any help on this, as it look we might begin seeing more individuals with Commercial Insurance.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join