Coding and Billing for Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery/Vascular Surgery 2009.
go to codingbooks.com It's available there. Also, when you're coding surgeries and you come up with a WHAT?-Google it. You'll find alot of stuff like CTSnet, the Society's webpage, etc.....Oh, check out OR live.
Lots of luck...........
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join