I took the specialty exam back in Nov 2008 and didn't pass and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how I can pass the next time. I work for a OB/GYN (that's why it's embarrassing!!! )
I bought the study guide. I studied the acronyms, anatomy, obstetric and gyno rules etc. Not sure what area I was lacking since we don't get to see our results.
Any advice or websites I can go to or reference material I can review would be greatly appreciated.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join