I haven't taken the exam but would like to someday. When taking any multiple choice test (CPC or other), I have found there to be two similar answers and you must know the difference. If it is timed, I work through the ones I know first, marking the ones on which I hesitate. Then, I go back to those I've marked and think through them. Some tests are based on the number which are correct, some are based on the number correctly answered out of the number attempted. Do you know how the specialty exams work? Good luck!
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join