I would think that the job market in New York City is better than any place in the country, considering it is the financial capital of the United States. It has always been the number one city for jobs, then Los Angeles, Chicago, and San Francisco in that order.
I've been trying to figure out how I can get to New York City, since Los Angeles' job market has really changed drastically. I guess New York is no exception.
I would like to know if there are any more New Yorkers who are having a hard time finding a job as a coder.
Your comments are welcome.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join