Looking for coding advise regarding ERCP's and the use of 74328-74330 codes. One of my GI Doc's has been personally interpreting the xray films during an ERCP. He is also supervising the radiology tech - no radiologist is in the treatment room. If my Doc documents that he personally supervised/interpreted the xray films, can I code out for this? (This GI group is not part of the hospital) The radiologist does read the films afterwards. Do I need a modifier as well?
Thanks for all your help.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join