Looking for coding advise regarding ERCP's and the use of 74328-74330 codes. One of my GI Doc's has been personally interpreting the xray films during an ERCP. He is also supervising the radiology tech - no radiologist is in the treatment room. If my Doc documents that he personally supervised/interpreted the xray films, can I code out for this? (This GI group is not part of the hospital) The radiologist does read the films afterwards. Do I need a modifier as well?
Thanks for all your help.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join