There is an Aortic wrap procedure that our Dr.'s perform. It's basically a dacron material thats used to reinforce the aorta,thereby diminishing the risk for potential rupture. The aorta is not repaired, replaced or grafted.. So we use a unlisted procedure code 33999 and send in w/ op notes. You would have to read more into your op note to see if this is what the Dr. did. If so use the 33999-
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join