All is correct. Regarding the questions in red:
Hospital - 93308 w/ modifier 26
+ 93321 (If Spectral Doppler was used)
+ 93325 (If Color Flow Doppler was used)
* In this case do 93321 and 93325 require a modifier 26 also?
Yes, use 26 in a hospital setting for the 93321 and 93325
Hospital - 93350 w/ modifier 26
* In this case if a contrast agent is used, but supplied by the hospital should I bill 93352 also?
Yes, the 93352 was created to reflect the time administering/supervising the contrast injection in both the office and hospital setting. No modifier needed. The hospital bills the supply
Everything else looks A OK.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join