Cystoscopy with turbt.
2 tumors in the bladder dome removed, 3 cm and 2 cm. In the posterior bladder a suspicious for carcinoma in situ was biopsied. Path report says for the dome tumors transitional cell carcinoma. The posterior biopsy IS carcinoma in situ.
Had my periods in the wrong place on first post.
So, if I look at it like a colonoscopy as in biopsy in the rectum, polypectomy in the colon, I can code those separately.
Tumor in the dome, lesion in the posterior. Different areas? have dx: 188.1 and 233.7 for these (188.1 excludes 233.7). But it is a different area, I reason. ?
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join