Anyone have any experience with telemedicine? I have a question about coding/coverage/fee for providing a telemedicine visit between a physician in Ohio and a patient in another country? The patients insurance will not pay for this type of visit, but the patient is willing to selfpay for the visit. I see CMS does cover telemedicine using regular CPT codes and a GT modifier... I assume that the same documentation standards would apply, would there be anything additional that might be required or recommended?
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join