IT could depend on th dx code you are using it is only covered for 733.01 and
257.2 that just got approved and also have to use E9438 AS A 2ND DX THAT IS IF THEY HAVE TRIED THE ORAL VERSION OF THE DRUG TO USE THAT CODE IT HAS TO BE WRITTEN IN CHART THAT THEY FAILED THE ORAL VERISION OF THE DRUG TO USE THE E9438
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join