Boniva infusion

1. Question Boniva infusion
    Medical Coding Books
    I am having trouble getting Blue Cross to pay for a Boniva Infusion. Is there anyone who gets paid for this. Please let me know. e-mail me at Terri.Wix@bhsala.com. Thanks.

IT could depend on th dx code you are using it is only covered for 733.01 and
    257.2 that just got approved and also have to use E9438 AS A 2ND DX THAT IS IF THEY HAVE TRIED THE ORAL VERSION OF THE DRUG TO USE THAT CODE IT HAS TO BE WRITTEN IN CHART THAT THEY FAILED THE ORAL VERISION OF THE DRUG TO USE THE E9438

Similar Threads

1. Boniva
    By carmenl in forum Hematology/Oncology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 03:35 PM
  2. Boniva Infusion
    By Gayla1 in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 09:57 AM
  3. Boniva injection not completely administered
    By pamsridharan in forum Billing/Reimbursement
    Replies: 0