May be 33405-54, 39010-52(because chest left open),54.
Distended lung is commonly due to atelectasis(518.0) or pneumonia(486) which can be aspirated.
(If this is a pnemonia problem, then pnemonial aspiration and bronchopulmonary lavage CPTs also may be required before the chest wall closure may be done to this patient. May wait and refer the documentation for this.)
Aortic valve replacement is usually performed for CAD(414.00) patients. Please check.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join