I used Medisoft and Source in the past. Now my office uses a program called Renaissance LeonardoMD, I love this program because it is totally on line. It is truly my version of Electronic Health Record. We scan everything into the program and can "attach" PDF files to each patient. My medical records girl loves it because all she needs to do to send medical records is check a few boxes and "poof" it is on it's way. Let me know if you want more information about it. I don't think it is very expensive and for the past 3 years that we have been using it, they have not nickeled and dimed us on updates, in fact they are just a part of the monthly service.
Good Luck in your search.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join