Gosh, I had to make a resume up about 4 years ago for the first time in 20 years and I just looked at the "sample" layouts in Microsoft Officer. In respect to descriptions I just took the "old fashion" basic approach, but I did put a lot of thought into my goals. I would be happy to look at it for you if you want to send it to me.
Susan Ward, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-H, CDERC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join