Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Reputation points

Smile Oh yeah!!!
    Medical Coding Books
    She would from me, Lance, but I keep getting that message that Rebecca posted about giving to someone else before giving to the same person again, lol.

I've had that issue a few times with some of my favorite coders on here

Is that what makes your title change, because I swear I used to be a networker and now I am a guru, this is all new to me I started a new job and work is really slow so I have lots of time to be on here lol
    Jenifer McPolin CPC, CPMA, RCC

Quote Originally Posted by jmcpolin View Post
    Is that what makes your title change, because I swear I used to be a networker and now I am a guru, this is all new to me I started a new job and work is really slow so I have lots of time to be on here lol
    Your title changes based on the number of posts'. I can't recall what the "magic number" is for each level.

Its like a video game lol

Not long after I first started posting on AAPC, I was given a "red" reputation, which is bad, about something that I was just restating that happened in an NGS audit. I wasn't answering a question but just giving a heads up to try to help others after an audit that one of providers went through. So I don't give points or look at mine. You can be just trying to be helpful or actually right and someone who disagrees and perhaps is wrong can give you a "red" reputation point. So I don't really give them much weight. I think these forums are invaluable and there are many people on here who I really value their opinion, but I just don't really understand why there needs to be "reputation" points.
    Just my opinion.
    LeeAnn

How do you even look at your reputation points?

I understand LeeAnn. I have encountered the same situation. I answered a thread with a quote directly from CMS and received a "red" point, too. I would rather have a "healthy" debate on the forum than slap someone with an opposing reputation point.

I see that it gives you a fortune as well in the green box, I would like to see just out of curiosity if I have any red marks.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcpolin View Post
    I see that it gives you a fortune as well in the green box, I would like to see just out of curiosity if I have any red marks.
    In the top left hand corner, you will see "User CP". Click on this. If you have any reputation points, good or bad, you will see them on the screen.

lol I have 15 points for one post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast