We are about to have a patient here at our ASC who is going to have 2 separate procedures performed by 2 separate surgeons on the same day. The GYN surgeon will start his procedure first and once he is finished, he will leave and the Urologist will come in and perform his procedure. Do I need to bill these 2 procedures with a modifier? I didn't see one that fits the situation.
Olivia Justus, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join