double check your CCI edits to see if those codes bundle.
Regarding the thoracic and lumbar areas...rather than to give you a straight out answer, may I suggest that you google these into your internet browser and do some anatomy research. This is going to be very important for you in the coding world. We can give you answers all day long, but thats not really learning.
Sorry if this seems harsh but I am noticing that some of the questions you are asking are very basic.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join