no..I haven't - why would someone? the .57 helps it get out of the "global" period, (day of/day before) surgery - it makes it clear that THIS visit was a "visit" which turned into a "decision for surgery"... so it shouldn't be bundled with the global period of the surgery... it was "above & beyond" what would be considered part of the surgical package. If the decision for surgery doesn't fall within the "global package" (ie; 2 weeks before actual surgery). it isn't needed...
curious about others opinions on this...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join