I was working as a coder with a company in Burbank, CA, but unfortunately they lost the contract they had with a major hospital. I am still looking for a coding position - remote or not. I passed the CPC test almost a year ago, and since that point I haven't worked as a coder - I wouldn't want my time and hard earned money invested in the studying, testing and books go to waste. I contacted Maxim once I got my diploma; passed two of their tests, and that's as much as I heard from them. It's been very frustrating.
Anyone could route me to a different source? I'll greatly appreciate it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join