AAPC - Back to school
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maxim

Bangor, Maine

AAPC: Back to School
    Yes, me too! I had a phone interview and I passed their first test without any further response. I am starting to wonder if they are even a coding firm at all. Maybe they just collect info about all of us for some unknown reason...scarey!

Last month, I passed 3 of Maxim's tests and had a phone interview. The next step I was told was a background check, etc. I've tried calling my recruiter multilple times but he never returns my calls.
    Has anyone had a similiar experience with Maxim?[/QUOTEHave been waiting to hear from Maxim for 2 weeks. Was s'posed to be sent an Orthopedic test but never heard from them again! Dale CPC, CPC-Ortho, CPC-Gen, Surg.

Yep....same thing happened here. Recruiter actually called ME and sent me an email saying he saw my info and was interested in me.....I returned the call twice (having to leave messages both times as he was not available) and returned an email to him as well.....have never heard from him again!

LaSeille, CPC

Angry Problems here also

I have applyed with them over a year ago when i had lost my job. Passed the test was told they had a traveling positon for me and never heard back again. Allways get emails from them about openings, even on Monster jobs and other job sites. But when you contact them about the jobs they say they dont know what i'm talking about they never posted anything blah blah blah. I have been looking for part time remote work and have contacted them about then after seeing post on here and on monster jobs, but them i'm told they never have part time remote jobs, then why are you posting them out there for people to see. I kind of told the Recruiter off and said its false advertising, and that i feel they do this just to lead people in to get there information.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123