Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Maxim

1. Default Maxim
    Exam Training Packages
    I have read some of the discussion in this forum about Maxim. If you currently work for Maxim or have worked for them in the past, would you email me at rh.hood@yahoo.com and let me know what your experience has been?

Thanks,
    Ruth Hood, CPC

2. Default Maxim
    funny i was just reading through those posts today as well. Any information available that could be past my way would be appreciated.

3. Cool still looking
    Hello: I am a coder and still looking for a job in the coding end of the workplace. I am currently working as a receptionist and feel that my schooling is going to waste. How do I break in as a coder?:

4. Question
    Anyone with information you can pass along? Please see my original post. Thanks

5. Default
    Ruth,

I just emailed you........
    ~Amy, CPC, CPMA, CEMC~
    Auditor/Consultant

6. Default
    I have seen the same thing over and over and was curious. I too would like some information pm'd to me on this matter. I would also like to know how to get started in the auditing field. I have 8 1/2 yrs exp and a associates and my cpc. None of which have got me where I would like to be.
    Thanks in advance.
    Khutchens1061@aol.com

7. Default
    Did you ever hear back from anyone who has worked for Maxim? I am very interested in a postition there but dont really know anyone who has actually worked for them.

I am also interested to know any and all feedback regarding working as a remote coder for Maxim.
    CB, CPC

Hi,
    Last month, I passed 3 of Maxim's tests and had a phone interview. The next step I was told was a background check, etc. I've tried calling my recruiter multilple times but he never returns my calls.
    Has anyone had a similiar experience with Maxim?
    Sandra A Richardson, RHIT, CPC
    sar219@charter.net

10. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by srich64 View Post
    Hi,
    Last month, I passed 3 of Maxim's tests and had a phone interview. The next step I was told was a background check, etc. I've tried calling my recruiter multilple times but he never returns my calls.
    Has anyone had a similiar experience with Maxim?
    Yep.....
    ~Amy, CPC, CPMA, CEMC~
    Auditor/Consultant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast