Wow--that's a lot to keep track of!
A couple of things that have worked well for me in the past were filing my appeals alphabetically by patient last name so I can find them easily. I also kept notes each time I followed up on them, and kept the notes with the original copy of the appeal (you never know when you need to resend it!)
Something else I've found useful is the Tasks function in Microsoft Outlook. If you have it you can set up electronic reminders in your email that can be used to prompt you to follow up.
Take care (and good luck!)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join