I'm an apprentice coder and have an unusual case (at least for me). The pt has an ileoanal anastomosis. We performed an "Ileoscopy" with baloon dilation of the anastomis as well as bx of the pouch. In addition the small bowel was examined for 40 cm and Kenalog injections were performed. The dx is ileoanal stricture and pouchitis.
Where do I begin?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join