Code 996.65 is an unspecified code, Codes 996.6x is also considered infection and inflammatory reaction vs. Codes 996.7x which includes hemorrhage due to any device, implant, and graft.
You can as well Index starting with hemorrhage which leads to code 996.76 which best fits the description. Hope this helps. Next time, can you put "patient went to see" instead of the actual patient's name just for privacy
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join