Roxanne - as I recall, 95% was E/M. I used my HCPCS once and ICD-9 a couple of times. Honestly I didn't find the study guide helpful at all...pretty basic. However I did take the exam and purchase the study guide in 2007 - things may have changed.
What you really need is to be confident in your knowledge of 95 and 97 guidelines - which you should bring with you!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join