If the 64415 is for postoperative pain control and not the method of anesthesia for the surgery, you may bill this. Some surgeons request post-op blocks for post-op pain control. Make sure there is a written order for it. Many times the block may be inserted prior to the start of anesthesia or perhaps in the recovery room after the surgery is completed. Bill 64415 with 59 modifier and diagnosis code 338.18.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join