actually, nothing has changed regarding the use of the administration code except the code number. The "old"code 90772 states:
>Physicians do not report 90772 for injections given without direct physician supervision. To reort, use 99211. Hospitals may report 90772 when the physician is not present<
The "new" code 96372 states:
>Physicians do not report 96372 for injections given without direct physician supervision. To reort, use 99211. Hospitals may report 96372 when the physician is not present<
so, the "rule" remains the same...no change.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join