The statement below seems to support that a 99385 and 99201 can be coded for the same visit (preventive with sick). The statement is 99201-99215. Doesnt that mean 99385 + 99201 or 99395 + 99212 with new/new or est/est?
Anybody have a clear statement on this in writing?
Per CPT guidelines, ..................then the appropriate office/outpatient code 99201-99215 should also be reported.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join