Did the Doc mention that he planned to remove it prior to surgery?
I am thinking that it may not be incidental. It would be considered incidental if the doc went to do the Phaco and then made the decision to explant and there was no prior indications that he planned to remove it, but incidentally made the decision while in the OR.
Now having said that, the removal would probably bundle through CCI anyhow.
my two cents
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join