Is there someone who can tell me how to break into this field? I have 22 years of healthcare experience (mostly critical care and surgical) and recently graduated from a billing and coding program with a 3.9 GPA. I recently obtained my CPC-A. I also have my CCA, CBCS (certified billing and coding specialist) and my CMAA (certified medical administrative assistant) certifications. My next goal is to obtain my CPC-H within the next couple of months.
I do some billing now in my current position.
Any suggestions? I am getting a bit discouraged at this point.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join