I would have to agree with your counselor. I have always been told that the amount of notice you give should equal the amount of vacation time accrued(ie 4 weeks vacation/year, then you give 4 weeks notice). I always give more, especially if they have been a decent employer, but make sure you have a job lined up first to protect yourself. Most places are understanding that you need to give an employer sufficient notice and I would think they would expect the same from an employee as a professional courtesy.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join