Good afternoon and TGIF!!
I was hoping for some input on the books everyone is using and which ones do you find the most helpful. I have the AMA's CPT Professional and the AAPC ICD-9 but I was thinking about purchasing the Procedural Coding Professional and having my employer purchase the 2009 Coding Companions for Ortho. Does anyone use the Procedural Coding Professional and is it useful? Or should I not waste my money and get the Coding Companions from Igenix? Thanks for your input!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join