This is a great question. I'm still digging but what I have found, thus far, is zero. I say this because when you look up CPT code 45378 with modifier 53, the global days are zero. I'm still trying to locate a Medicare reg...maybe someone will get to it before I do.
Anyway...you can see this if you go to this link.
Select the "payment policy indicators" and follow the prompts. When you get to the "modifier" prompt, select your drop down key and select modifier 53 and follow the rest.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join