We are a pediatric group in Cincinnati and are looking at obtaining a biliblanket to treat jaudice in infants in our office. We are wondering how this would be coded and if any other practices already do this type of treatment. Any help with the CPC and ICD-9 codes would be great! Also, are you getting payments for this treatment from the major carriers?