I working in a billing department they asked me a coding question, I am a new coder and not familar with cardiology coding. Medicare rejected a claim that had the following codes:
93303-26 - Complete Echo
93320-26 - Doppler - Complete
93325-26 - Color flow
The medicare rep indicated that 93325 is included in 93320 so should it be billed: 93303 -26 and 93320 -26. Or should they use the new code 93306-26 and 93320-26
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join