Thanks and Kudos to all of you. I just can't tell you guys - Lisa, Rebecca, Mary, Donna, et al - how much this forum enhances my profesional life.
As to THIS question ... Our practice is in a hospital setting. All our clinics are hospital based clinics, so if this situation happened we would definitely be billing critical care. We talk about "office visits," but we use the (22) POS (hospital outpatient) for them.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join