I don't know the CMS rules and regulations for inpatient addiction treatment, but I'm sure it can be located on the CMS website. It should tell you what is included and what is excluded under that benefit. If it is included, you would need to have an agreement between your clinic and the inpatient addiction center. If it is excluded, you shoudl be able to bill Medicare yourself.
This is an iteresting question! I might look it up myself, just to see if I can find out! If I do have time and if I do find the answer, I'll let you know!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join