Okay, this is kind of a stretch. The doctor is really covering two complaints here ... the hypertension (which is the reason for the consult, I presume), and the knee pain (which is why she's having surgery)
Duration - "longstanding" and 6-years ago
Assoc sign/sympt - pain, myalgia, no SOB
Location - hip, knee, chest (negative, but location mentioned)
Modifying factors - partial replacement
Sure wish the doctor had mentioned what meds she's been on for the HTN.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join