Got it! I found this in the CPT Errata listed on the AMA site:
Correct the description for consistency with the primary listing in Appendix A.
Evaluation and Management
Newborn Care Services
Delivery/Birthing Room Attendance and Resuscitation Services
99465 Delivery/birthing room resuscitation, provision of positive pressure ventilation and/or chest compressions in the presence of acute inadequate ventilation and/or cardiac output
(Do not report 99465 may be reported in conjunction with 99460, 99468, 99477)
Revise parenthetical instruction below 99465 to instruct that the listed services are appropriately reported in addition to 99465.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join