I think it is great that you are looking to become a local chapter officer. The first thing I would suggest is for you to read the local chapter handbook and decide which officer position you would like to hold. Get to know your current officers of your chapter and look to them as a mentor to learn the positon. At the end of the year when it is time for elections you can self nominate yourself for whichever role you decide you would like to be in. Good luck I have been past president of my local chapter officer and would recommend this position to anyone who has an interest in professional growth.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join