AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Missing CPT codes

Kokomo, IN

Default Missing CPT codes

AAPC: Back to School
    I have been taking the certification practise tests and have run into a problem. A few questions have choices that are not in my book. An example is one where two of the choices are 99475 and 99476. I have found neither. The other two were counted as incorrect. This could become a problem if it happens when I take the test. The book I have is CPT 2008 Professional Edition. Any help will be appreciated.

orange, ca

Look Under The E/m Section...."INPATIENT NEONATAL AND PEDIATRIC CRITICAL CARE"...this Is Towards The Last Pages Of The E/m Section (in 2009 Book It Is On Page 35 AND STATES THAT THIS IS A NEW CODE.....SO IT WONT BE FOUND IN THE 2008 BOOK!)

Similar Threads

1. Missing Functional G codes
    By Lisapurple216 in forum Medicare Regulations
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 09:15 AM
  2. Are there any codes missing?
    By MrsAllen07 in forum Diagnosis Coding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:19 PM
  3. CPT 2013 - Missing Pages (Help!)
    By suemt in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 0