The CPT codes 99143-99150 are in my (Nebraska) Medicare fee schedule. While I don't routinely bill these services they have been covered services by Medicare in the past. Make sure the CPT code you're billing the sedation for does not include conscious sedation. Those codes are indicated in the CPT with conscious sedation symbol. Also, Appendix G in the CPT has a list of the codes that include conscious sedation.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join