Hello Ms Mangrum,
I just recently started coding OT/PT and Speech Therapy and feel my wheels spinning. There are so many rules to Physical therapy and Occupational Therapy.
I noticed you posted this question April 2007.
Are you still in the same field? Would you have any guidance for me?
I currently work within a military hospital which also has it's own DoD guidelines besides Medicare and AMA guidelines, so it's an additional challenge.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join