Doctor performed lumbar microdiscectomy (63030) and used EMG neurovision intraoperatively. This involved rental of expensive equipment and I am not finding any reference to it in the body of the op report. Are there any words I should be keying into in the report that would document use of this machine? Thanks.
Op report says "S1 and L5 nerves were stimulated individually and both received a reading of less than 5, thus recording the normal range". I'm looking at 95904.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join