I don't have a CPT book handy, so I don't know the code desciption, but that will affect how you bill. But, for unilateral procedures done bilaterally, you would either bill one line with the 50 or two lines with RT & LT. You should check the physician fee schedule look-up on the CMS website to be sure the 50 is valid with the code before billing. I would also suggest checking with your carrier. Different carriers have different preferences.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join