AAPC - Back to school

Thread: asc low cost or free webinars?

orange, ca

Default asc low cost or free webinars?

AAPC: Back to School
    I'm new to ASC coding and am trying to learn all I can....I was wondering if anyone knows of any low-cost or free webinars particularly targeting the coding aspect of ASC?

i have already registered with the ASC asso...but would love any other useful/informative links to help clarify coding for ASC! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

beckersasc.com has some good stuff on their site as well

Evansville Indiana

Default seminar

I attended a great seminar put on last year by the ambulatory surgery foundation. It was 2 or 3 days and covered anything that you needed to know. There website is www.ascassociation.org., if there is nothing there listed under education, you could try calling them at 703-836-8808.

I checked this site out. How does this help someone find free or low-cost seminars or webinars? There are none listed.

Monmouth, NJ & Dover, DE

This site has a free one......

This has some lower cost CEUs:

This breaks down how/where for CEUs:http://www.medicalbillingandmedicalc...naapcceus.html

and of course good old Medicare, CMS and Palmetto has free and some inexpensive ways to get CEUs.

I hope this helps.