I don't see that as prescription drug management, but there is usually a reason the physician updated the tetanus. I would need more information to see medical decision making, but again receiving a tetanus shot just doesn't sit well with me under Prescription Drug Management. Also remember that the Table of Risk is more of a guide to what is happening with the patient. I would again believe that the physician would have more information documented to support Medical Decision Making.
Hope that helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join