First, you say "intraoperative.....for graft function" so I'm assuming that the operative case is a CABG. This is not my specialty but I don't believe it is separately billable. I kept coming up with CPT code 76699 (unlisted) and the unlisted codes are not in the NCCI edits BUT per CPT guidelines (under ultrasound and echocardiography) "Use of ultrasound, without thorough evaluation or organ(s) or anatomical region, image documentation, and final, written report is not separately reportable."
Any cardiothoracic coders out there to confirm?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join